COVID-19 Protocols for ALL GUESTS within Close Proximity of the Charge Court
*Protocols are subject to change throughout the season.
Please check back to reference this webpage in the event any protocols have changed*
Health & Safety Protocol Overview
The following instructions, in compliance with mandatory NBA Health & Safety protocol guidelines pertain to all ticketed guests (over two years old) who will be within a 15-foot perimeter of the Charge court and players’ benches.
Guests in seats that are within a 15-foot perimeter of the court and players’ benches must be fully vaccinated or must provide a negative COVID-19 test taken 48 hours prior to the game.
– To be considered fully vaccinated, you must be 14 days past the final vaccination shot
The Cavaliers & Charge have partnered with CLEAR Health Pass, a free service on the CLEAR mobile app that provides a seamless way to upload your proof of vaccine or a negative COVID-19 test result.
By enrolling and completing this health screening requirements before arriving to The Wolstein Center, CLEAR’s technology will verify your identity and allow for faster entry.
– If you do not have your vaccination card or negative COVID-19 test loaded into your CLEAR app, a manual check process will be implemented
The only entrance into the Wolstein Center that your seats will be eligible for scan-in is the Medical Mutual Entrance, located near the corner or Prospect and E. 21st St.
Masks are required for all guests at The Wolstein Center, unless actively eating or drinking
Entry into the Wolstein Center and COVID-19 Check Instructions
After parking, make your way to the Medical Mutual Entrance, near the corner or Prospect and E. 21st St.
– Your tickets will only be eligible for entry at this Entrance. Tickets will not scan at other entrances.
Upon entry onto the main concourse, you will be sent to a check-in table to verify your vaccination status or negative test. Two different options are available to verify your status:
CLEAR App: Please have CLEAR App downloaded with your vaccination card or your 48-hour negative COVID-19 test results loaded. You will present your CLEAR green screen for entry
Manual Check: Please have your vaccination card or proof of negative test result taken 48 hours prior to the game along with your photo ID ready present as you approach the table
After your check is completed, you will be provided with a wristband to confirm that you are cleared to enter the floor seating area at the Wolstein Center within our 15-foot perimeter.
Please make sure your wristband is visible as you make your way to your seats on the Event Level
If you are joining us for an upcoming game and will be seated within our 15-foot perimeter of the Charge court and players’ benches and you are not vaccinated, you must present proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48-hours of tipoff.
In order for test results to be returned in a timely manner, a Rapid-result test (antigen test) is recommended. You must provide proof of an FDA approved negative COVID-19 PCR, Antigen or Molecular test that is date and time stamped with full name printed on the test results within 48 hours of Charge game and a photo ID
Some testing locations include: CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Local Health Centers
– It is your responsibility to schedule your own test and confirm with the testing location that you will receive your results in time for the game
– When scheduling the test, please be sure to select the option that indicates you are testing to reduce the possible spread for work or recreation
– The testing location’s scheduling system should confirm that the test is being scheduled at no cost to you; this is your responsibility to confirm
– You may be prompted to input your health insurance information to schedule the test
*Any guests that do not meet the above NBA vaccination and/or testing criteria will not be allowed to be within these 15-foot perimeter boundaries and seats will be relocated*
If you have any questions, please contact the Charge Ticket Sales Team at 216-420-2740 or email@example.com