CLEVELAND, OH – The Cleveland Charge of the NBA G League, downtown Cleveland’s newest professional sports team playing home games at Cleveland State University’s Wolstein Center, have released their promotional schedule full of giveaways and highlights for Charge fans throughout the 2021-22 season. The fun begins at the Home Opener on Saturday, November 6 at 7:00 p.m. against a new regional rival, the Motor City Cruise (Detroit Pistons), and the first 2,000 fans will receive a limited-edition Cleveland Charge t-shirt!
Tickets to all 23 games at the Wolstein Center and the Sunday, March 6 game at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse are on sale now and start at only $5 per seat! Click here or call 216-420-2730 to land your spot at a Charge game this season!
The 2021-22 Charge promotional schedule features 10 giveaways and exciting season-long promotions, theme nights and food and beverage discounts!
Every Friday night is a Dollar Dog Friday and every Sunday afternoon is Family Fun Day featuring $6 Kids Meal Deals, plus fans can enjoy beer specials on weeknights all season-long. Every weeknight home game is a Winning Weeknight where when the Charge win, YOU win a free ticket to the next home weeknight game! At select games, kids 14 & under will also be able to take their shot on the Charge court with Postgame Free-Throws!
The Charge will don eight (8) specialty theme jerseys over the course of the 2021-22 season beginning with the annual Salute to Service on Veterans Day, Thursday, November 11 and again on Friday, November 12. Friday, December 17 is National Ugly Sweater Day, and the Charge will dress the part in festive attire. On Wednesday, December 29, the Charge will morph into the Toon Squad in celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Warner Bros. film Space Jam. In a tribute to Cleveland’s iconic spicy brown treat, the Charge will wear special uniforms on Bertman Original Ballpark Mustard Appreciation Night, Saturday, January 29th.
Additionally, the Charge will be outfit in uniforms that pay tribute to Cleveland Hip-Hop Legends at three (3) Cleveland Is The City Series games, beginning with a nod to Cleveland’s own Bone Thugs-N-Harmony on Friday, January 7. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony will perform a postgame concert at the Wolstein Center immediately following the game.
Giveaway Nights (Giveaways are for the first 1,000 fans unless otherwise noted)
- Cleveland Charge T-Shirt – Saturday, November 6 at 7:00 p.m. (Opening Night) – first 2,000 fans
- Charge Ugly Long Sleeve – Friday, December 17 at 7:00 p.m. (National Ugly Sweater Day)
- Charge Space Jam Jersey – Wednesday, December 29 at 6:00 p.m. (Space Jam Night)
- Bone Thugs-n-Harmony Inspired Charge T-shirt – Friday, January 7 at 7:00 p.m. (Cleveland is the City)
- Charge Ballcap – Saturday, January 29 at 7:00 p.m. (Bertman’s Ballpark Mustard Appreciation Night)
- Kids Drawstring Bag – Tuesday, February 1 at 11:00 a.m. (School Day Game) – first 4,000 kids
- Youth Basketball Socks – Sunday, March 6 at 12:30 p.m. (Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Game) – first 2,000 fans
- Machine Gun Kelly Bobblehead – Friday, March 11 at 7:00 p.m. (Cleveland is the City Series)
- Cavs Bucket Hat – Sunday, March 20 at 2:00 p.m. (E-Sports Day)
- Evan Mobley Bobblehead – Thursday, March 31 at 7:00 p.m. (Cleveland Salute Night) – first 1,500 fans
Be part of history for the first-ever Cleveland Charge game at The Wolstein Center on November 6! Popular business and personal Charge Nation Membership packages, starting at only $5 per seat, and flexible mini-plans are also available and ensure the best seats, lowest prices and added-value benefits! Please call 216-420-2730 to speak with one of our representatives or fill out the form here for more information.
ABOUT ROCK ENTERTAINMENT GROUP:
Rock Entertainment Group is the umbrella entity of the teams and venues that are part of Dan Gilbert’s Rock Family of Companies. It includes the NBA Cleveland Cavaliers, the AHL Cleveland Monsters, the NBA G League Charge and Cavs Legion of the NBA 2K League; the operation of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Legion Lair Lit by TCP home of Cavs Legion in Cleveland and Cleveland Clinic Courts – the Cavaliers’ training and development center in Independence, Ohio. As the unified brand platform, Rock Entertainment Group formally links multiple sports, venues, music, and content properties together to better position them collectively for collaboration, growth and new opportunities, while relentlessly creating amazing experiences for fans, teams, partners, stakeholders and thousands of staff members across the full spectrum of properties.