CANTON, OH – The Canton Charge, powered by the Cleveland Cavaliers, will begin their 2019-20 season by honoring current and former members of the United States Military in advance of Veterans Day. The Home Opener & Salute to Service presented by Ohio CAT tips off at the Canton Memorial Civic Center this Saturday, November 9th at 7:00 p.m. against the Lakeland Magic.
Thanks to the generosity of Charge community partners, all past and present service members who have represented the U.S. Military will be able to receive up to FOUR (4) FREE TICKETS at the box office with a valid military I.D. (subject to availability)! It’s a small way to say “thank you” and give a little back to all the men & women who have given us so much with their honor & service!
- Military vehicles on the box office plaza for exploration and photo ops
- The Salvation Army Band playing at the box office plaza as fans enter
- “Thank You” letter-writing for current military members in service in the Fan Zone
- Save 22 booth advocating for Veteran mental health care
- Charge players will wear “Hoops for Troops” shooting shirts
- USO members performing the National Anthem
- In-game auction to benefit USO & Save 22
- Performances by the Cavs PowerHouse Dance Team and 216 Stix
- Magnet Schedule Giveaway presented by D.D. Stutz’s Catering
Tickets to all 23 games at the Canton Memorial Civic Center, including the HOME OPENER this Saturday, are ON SALE NOW! It’s not too late to become a Charge Nation member and meet the team on November 18th! For Charge Nation Memberships, group outings, game day promotions and up-to-date information, head to www.CantonCharge.com. or call 866-444-1944. The Canton Charge are part of the Cleveland Cavaliers organization and are also owned by a group led by Cavaliers Chairman and Quicken Loans Founder and Chairman Dan Gilbert. The group also owns and operates the Cleveland Monsters of the American Hockey League, who play their games at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in downtown Cleveland.
Fans can stay up-to-date on team news by following the team at: @CantonCharge on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CantonCharge and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CantonCharge. Fans can download the new Canton Charge App on their smartphone via the iTunes Store or Google Play Store.