The Charge Community Foundation supports programs for children, families and young adults designed to positively impact the community in the areas of education, youth basketball development, employment, and health and wellness in the Northeast Ohio.
LETTER OF INQUIRY GUIDELINES
The Charge Community Foundation invites qualified, tax-exempt organizations in the greater Stark County area seeking funding from the foundation to submit an L.O.I. (letter of inquiry) for review, consideration and response.
Letters of inquiry (LOI) are accepted on an on-going basis and should include a description of the agency, specific program and grant amount requested.
L.O.I.’s may be sent to the following contact:
Attn: Joanna Radov
Charge Community Foundation
1101 Market Ave N
Canton, OH 44702
Letter of Inquiry Update: To ensure all qualified organizations have the opportunity to apply for and be considered for funding from the Charge Community Foundation, organizations are invited to submit an L.O.I. biennially, once every other year.
*UPDATED* GRANT AWARD INFORMATION
- All LOIs will be reviewed by the Charge Community Foundation Board for consideration.
- If an organization’s LOI is considered for funding by the foundation board, a detailed grant application will be sent out for completion.
- Once the completed grant application is received, the Charge Community Foundation Board will conduct a final review before awarding the grant.
- If an organization is awarded a grant after the final review, a check from the Charge Community Foundation will be sent to the non-profit organization for the determined grant amount.
- Grants will be awarded biannually in the months of November and April.