The Canton Charge, powered by the Cleveland Cavaliers, have released the full slate of giveaways, theme nights and promotions for the upcoming 2018-19 NBA G League season. The fun begins with the Home Opener and magnet schedule giveaway presented by State Farm on Saturday, Nov. 10th! Tickets to all 24 home games are on sale now by calling 866-444-1944 or by heading to CantonCharge.com!
2018-19 GIVEAWAY HIGHLIGHTS
- Cavs Game Series – Cleveland’s finest will be visiting Canton throughout this season during the Cavs Game Series presented by Goodyear! The first 2,000 fans at the Saturday, Dec. 15th game will bring home a bobblehead of Cavs All-Star Kevin Love presented by Goodyear. Cavs Night presented by State Farm returns on Saturday, Jan. 19th with t-shirts for the first 2,000 fans that arrive to the Civic Center. The eighth overall pick in this year’s NBA Draft, Collin Sexton’s bobblehead will debut to the first 2,000 fans at the Saturday, Mar. 9th game in Canton. Akron native Larry Nance Jr. will be honored with a bobblehead for the first 2,000 fans at Fan Appreciation Night on Saturday, Mar. 16th.
- Charge Holiday Fleece Blanket – On Saturday, Dec. 8th, the first 2,000 fans will be able to snuggle up this winter with a Holiday-themed, extra-large Canton Charge fleece throw at our Charge Holiday Celebration presented by The Salvation Army!
- Charge/Cavs Socks – The first 2,000 fans at the game on Saturday, Jan. 26th will nab a pair of Cavs/Charge athletic socks with a new retro design.
2018-19 PROMOTIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Charge Game at Quicken Loans Arena presented by Visit Canton – On Saturday, Feb. 2nd at 2:00 p.m., we make our return to the NBA stage & lights of The Q as we host the Windy City Bulls for some matinee hoops! Before the Cavs game that night, the best of The Q will be on hand for a Wine & Gold spectacular plus the first 5,000 fans will receive an exclusive Cavs/Charge giveaway!
- Salute to Service Night – On Saturday, Mar. 2nd, we have our annual celebration of past and present military heroes throughout the evening. The first 2,000 fans will receive a Charge military t-shirt courtesy of Terminix.
- Superhero Family Day – It’s all about the kids on Sunday, Mar. 10th as Pozzie will be joined by a variety of heroes and caped crusaders for a fun-filled afternoon of action on and off the court! The first 1,000 youngsters in the building will take home a hero-themed Pozzie prize of their own!
- Fan Appreciation Night – We’ll cap off the regular season with our annual celebration of Charge Nation on Saturday Mar. 16th with the Larry Nance Jr. bobblehead giveaway plus thousands of dollars’ worth of prizes will be randomly up for grabs throughout the evening!
Canton’s 24 game home schedule features 14 weekend games (three Friday, ten Saturday, one Sunday), including the game at The Q, and 10 weekday games. Dollar Dog Nights presented by Sugardale are back for every Friday game this season as well as the Dec. 27th home contest and the Feb. 2nd game at The Q. As always, all are welcome to take a crack at postgame free throws on the court on Fridays and players meet fans & sign autographs after every Saturday home game in Canton.
For Charge Nation Memberships, group outings, game day promotions and up-to-date information, head to CantonCharge.com or call 866-444-1944. The Canton Charge are part of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Quicken Loans Arena organization and are also owned by a group led by Cavaliers Chairman and Quicken Loans Founder and Chairman Dan Gilbert. The group also owns and operates the Cleveland Monsters of the American Hockey League, who play their games at Quicken Loans Arena in downtown Cleveland.
Fans can stay up-to-date on team news by following the team at: @CantonCharge on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CantonCharge and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CantonCharge. Fans can download the new Canton Charge App on their smartphone via the iTunes Store or Google Play Store.