Want to walk in the Canton Repository Grand Parade with the Charge and Cavs Entertainment Teams?
Post a photo or video of yourself in Charge/Cavs gear and tell us why you should #LeadTheCharge! The most creative posts will be selected to win. Be sure to use the hashtag to be entered. Winners and up to three (3) of their friends will be able to walk in the Canton Repository Grand Parade on August 5th.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- Contest Description: The following terms and conditions shall apply to the #LeadTheCharge Contest (the “Contest”). Individuals who, during the Contest Period (as defined below), (a) upload a video or photo of them individually or with a group wearing Canton Charge and/or Cleveland Cavaliers gear/apparel via their own Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram account (such account must be a public account) using the hashtag #LeadTheCharge, and (b) explain within such post why they should “Lead the Charge” at the Grand Parade (as defined below), will be considered to win the opportunity to, with up to three (3) guests, lead representatives of the Canton Charge, along with Canton Charge and Cleveland Cavaliers Entertainment Team members, in the Canton Repository Grand Parade (the “Grand Parade”) as part of the Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival on August 5, 2017 from 8:00 AM EST to 10:30 AM EST in downtown Canton, Ohio (the “Prize”). This Contest is not associated with nor promoted by the Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival. ARV of the Prize: $0
- Contest Period:The Contest begins on July 21, 2017 at 12:00:00 AM EST and ends on August 1, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM EST (the “Contest Period”). Any entries received thereafter shall be null and void, and ineligible for the Contest. Cavaliers D-League, LLC (“CDL”) is not responsible for late, incomplete, or misdirected entries, nor is it obligated to publicly announce the Contest results.
- To Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPACT YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. In order to be entered into the Contest, an eligible entrant (“Entrant”) must, during the Contest Period, (a) upload a video or photo of them individually or with a group wearing Canton Charge and/or Cleveland Cavaliers gear/apparel via their own Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram account (such account must be a public account) using the hashtag #LeadTheCharge, and (b) explain within such post why they should “Lead the Charge” at the Grand Parade.
Limit: One (1) entry per Entrant during the Contest Period.
By entering the Contest during the Contest Period, Entrants consent (a) to being contacted by CDL and its respective affiliates; and (b) to be bound by, and comply with, all of the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Contest Rules.
- Eligibility: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. At time of entry, Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and reside within a 150 air mile radius of city limits of Canton, Ohio, excluding those territories identified in Section 13 below. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, and directors (and their parents, siblings, spouses, and children) of CDL, its advertising and promotional agencies, and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Each guest of a Winner (as defined below) must be at least 16 years of age and able to walk 2.2 miles in order to walk the Grand Parade route; provided, however, that one (1) Winner may include one (1) guest who is under the age of 16 so long as such guest rides in the CDL-designated Grand Parade vehicle with a legal guardian (particular Winner who receives such accommodation for a guest under the age of 16 shall be determined by CDL in its sole discretion).
- Selection of the Winners and Notification:Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, there will be two (2) Prize winners (each, a “Winner” and together, the “Winners”) chosen based on the amount of gear/apparel worn, enthusiasm, creativity, and civic pride (particular Winner selections are determined by CDL in its sole discretion). Each Prize Winner will be selected on or about August 1, 2017.
Each Prize Winner will be notified by direct message via the social platform through which they submitted their entry on or about August 1, 2017. If a Winner either: (a) is unreachable; (b) does not make direct contact with CDL prior to the conclusion of the Contest Period; or (c) fails to accept the Prize, CDL reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Winner and, to select a replacement Winner from the remaining qualifying Entrants. CDL shall not be responsible for failed attempts to notify a Winner and no responsibility is assumed by CDL for any correspondence returned as undeliverable or any other problems associated with attempt(s) to notify such Winner.
- Winner Verification: Upon the request of CDL, each Winner must sign and return the following documents: (a) an affidavit of eligibility; (b) a liability/publicity release in form and substance satisfactory to CDL; and (c) any other releases and waivers requested by CDL, releasing CDL from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands and causes of action for or related to personal injury, damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with the Contest or Prize. If any of the foregoing documents are not completed, signed, and returned prior to the conclusion of the Contest Period, or if a Winner is deemed by CDL to be ineligible or not to have complied with these Official Contest Rules, then such Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries, time permitting.
- Prize Conditions, Terms and Restrictions: Only the Prize described in these Official Contest Rules shall be awarded and no substitutions and/or redemptions shall be made, except that, in the event of Prize unavailability, CDL reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value, in the CDL’s sole discretion. The Prize cannot be transferred or assigned. Unless otherwise set forth herein, each Winner shall be solely responsible for any and all costs not specifically described as part of the Prize, including any and all of their (and their guests’) travel expenses and accommodations. All travel arrangements shall be made by the Winners.
Except where prohibited by law, Prize acceptance constitutes a release granting CDL the right to use each Winner’s name, likeness, statements (if true), biographical information, voice, and city and state of residence for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes on a worldwide basis (without review by each such Winner) and in all forms of media, without compensation, remuneration, or other authorization. CDL expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability in connection with injury or loss to any person or property relating to redemption of the Prize. CDL makes no representations or warranties in connection with the Prize. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply.
- Posting Terms and License to Use Entrant Personal Information: In order to promote, market and publicize the Contest, CDL and its respective affiliates may require a license to use any and all information, materials, and content submitted in the Contest including, but not limited to, each Entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information, and any other personal information submitted. Accordingly, by submitting an entry, each Entrant expressly grants to CDL a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable and transferable right and license to use, however CDL may deem fit in its sole and absolute discretion, whether in connection with the Contest or otherwise, all content submitted in connection with an entry.
- Contest Conditions: The Contest is governed by and subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By participating, Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or in these Official Contest Rules. Any violation of these Official Contest Rules may result in disqualification and any violation of these Official Contest Rules by any Winner will result in such Winner’s disqualification as a Winner and all privileges as a Winner shall be immediately terminated. ENTRANTS RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS CAVALIERS D-LEAGUE, LLC, THE NBA G LEAGUE, CAVALIERS OPERATING COMPANY, LLC, THE NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION, NBA PROPERTIES, INC., AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES, TO ANY PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH), OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST.
- Limitations of Liability: CDL shall not be held responsible for late, misdirected, incomplete, or undeliverable entries. CDL may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Contest or winning the Prize, if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair play, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or CDL representatives or employees. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned including, but not limited to, by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, labor dispute, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of CDL which, in the sole opinion of CDL, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Conduct, then CDL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and select the Winners based on entries received prior to the action taken.
- Claims/Choice of Law:(a) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (b) under no circumstances will Entrants be permitted to seek the award of, and Entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and/or CDL in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the State of Ohio. All Entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Ohio and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of the Contest or Official Contest Rules.
- Winners List: For a copy of the name of the Winners, or a copy of the Official Contest Rules, send a postage paid, self-addressed envelope to: Canton Charge, 1101 Market Ave. N, Canton, OH 44702. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the date the Contest officially ends.
- Excluded Territories: See below.
|43436||Isle Saint George||Ottawa|
|43456||Put In Bay||Ottawa|
EXCLUDED TERRITORIES CONT’D
|45874||Ohio City||Van Wert|
|45891||Van Wert||Van Wert|